|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 July 2018 (114 days ago)|
- Low Agents Fees
- 5 minutes walk to Train Station, Tube & Shops
- Large 3 Bedroom house, in excellent condition
- Rent directly from the landlord
- Recently decorated
- Good sized garden
- All white good included
Property reference number 5723589. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Beautiful 3 Bedrooms unfurnished semi-detached family home, in excellent condition, Perfect for a professional couple or a small growing family. Through-lounge, high ceilings, two large Bedrooms, and one single. Large Family bathroom, and a separate toilet. Garden front & rear. Fully flitted kitchen (Washing Machine, Fridge Freezer etc). Fully double glazed, Combi boiler (Instant hot water).
House is located very close to train & tube links to Central London (direct to London Bridge and Canada Water on the Jubilee Line). Supermarket 5 mins drive away, local cafes and shops 2 mins walk away. Excellent schools, gym, cafes, shops, park, nurseries & dentist & doctors surgery close by.
Bus routes within easy walking distances & local amenities etc.
One months rent in advance & 6 weeks deposit required.
Employers & previous landlord references essential.
Bills not included.
* Please quote ref. 5723589 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55570059.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5723589_58652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.