|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 December 2016 (542 days ago)|
- EPC Grade C
- Three Bed Town House
- Located In The Popular Village
- Comp GF Hallway And Int Garage
- FF Lounge And Dining Kitchen
- SF Three Beds One With En Suite
- Family Bathroom
- Garden Driveway And Garage
A lovely Three bed Town House located in this popular village.
Comp: GF Hallway and Integral Garage, FF Modern Dining Kitchen with patio doors leading into garden, Lounge and Cloakroom. SF Three Bedrooms, Master has en-suite facilities and Family Bathroom. The property benefits from Gas Central Heating, double glazing and has a Garden, Driveway and Garage.
Must be viewed!!
EPC Grade C
From the office proceed along Albert Road and into Market Street, at the traffic lights continue onto Keighley Road, at the mini round about take the third exit and continue along Keighley Road, take the first turning on the right onto Cotton Tree Lane, follow the road into the village of Trawden, the Property can be found on the right, identified by our To Let Board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55571236.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 56638_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reeds Rains Lettings, Colne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.