|Added on Rightmove:||20 July 2018 (59 days ago)|
- Four Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Double Glazing and Central Heating
- Family Bathroom with Shower
- Large Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking and Garage
- Popular Location - Good Transport Links
- Available Immediately
Move Residential are delighted to bring to the market this well presented four bedroom semi-detached property located on Brodie Avenue, L18. The property briefly comprises; a large living room, a separate dining room, a morning room and a fitted kitchen with appliances. Upstairs there are three double bedrooms, a single bedroom, a family bathroom with a shower and a separate w.c.. The property further benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, off road parking, a garage and front & rear gardens. Call our team direct on 0151 734 6688 to arrange a viewing today!
Brodie Avenue is located between Rose Lane and Booker Avenue. The property is then in the vicinity of all local amenities at nearby Allerton Road with its selection of shops, supermarkets, bars and restaurants, and also Lark Lane, There are local schools in the area and recreational facilities are available at nearby Sefton Park and transport links are available in and out of the City Centre, with Mossley Hill and West Allerton station being within easy walking distance.
The Deposit for this property is £1300.00
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 450895. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.