|Added on Rightmove:||23 July 2018 (60 days ago)|
- SPLIT LEVEL APARTMENT
- TWO BEDROOMS
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LOUNGE
- BATHROOM & EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- FANTASTIC TRANSPORT LINKS
- 99 YEARS. DOUBLE GLAZING
- NEWLY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT
- FEES & CHARGES APPLY/EPC- D
A very well presented TWO BEDROOM SPLIT LEVEL APARTMENT.This delightful property offers bright and spacious contemporary living. Comprising of two good size bedrooms the master with en-suite shower, open plan kitchen/lounge and contemporary bathroom suite. Benefits include integrated kitchen appliances (oven, hob, extractor, fridge/freezer, dishwasher). Further benefits include; entry phone system, gas central heating system, double glazing. We strongly advise your internal inspection.
Situated in a convenient position for Penge East (fast line to Victoria) Penge West (London Bridge & overground East London line) and New Beckenham (Waterloo & Charing Cross) mainline stations nearby. Penge High Street & Sydenham High Street with their variety of shops and amenities & bus services are close by. Local schools include, Harris academy (Outstanding), Alexandra, Cator Park & St Philip Neri Roman Catholic School and all are within approximately half mile.
Property ref: 121_508_4652260
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55601841.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4652260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, Anerley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.