|Added on Rightmove:||23 July 2018 (176 days ago)|
- Student Halls Accommodation Located in CV1
- 134 Rooms Over 4 Floors with Lift Access
- On-Site Security Officer Overnight 7 Days a Week
- CCTV Fitted Throughout the Building
- Laundry Rooms on Each Floor
- High Speed Wireless Internet Included
- Daily Cleaner for Communal Areas (Mon-Fri)
- Multiple Shared Kitchens, Toilets & Shower Facilities
- Short Walk to Coventry City Centre and University
- Easy Access to Bus Links to Warwick University
Apollo House is a low-rise block of private student halls situated in Coventry City Centre. The purpose-built accommodation offer comfortable individual bedrooms with shared kitchen, shower and laundry facilities. These halls are popular amongst both Coventry University and the University of Warwick undergraduate students. The shared living spaces allows firm friendships to be formed with fellow Undergraduate students!
RESERVE NOW FOR SEPTEMBER 2018!
PREMIUM ROOM Each premium room is fully furnished and benefits from; a double bed with mattress, wardrobe, chest of drawers, and study desk with chair. There is also a fitted sink unit in each room.
FACILITIES & BENEFITS
Each floor has multiple large communal kitchen / dining spaces which offer; cookers, a microwave, fridge-freezer, ironing board & vacuum cleaner.
There is multiple toilets and shower room facilities on each floor. As well as Laundry rooms, which offers a pay as you use Washing Machine and Tumble Dryer.
The building is fully fitted with unlimited high speed wireless Internet.
An added benefit of your stay is a daily (Monday to Friday) cleaner attending to all communal areas.
This property is situated in a prime location, close to Coventry City Centre and Coventry Train Station; offering good links to London Euston, Birmingham International, Birmingham New Street and other parts of the West Midlands. The location is also on the outskirts of Earlsdon, one of the most sought after areas of Coventry.
Earlsdon offers local boutique shops, restaurants, banks and supermarkets can be found on Earlsdon Street; and Coventry City Centre is also within walking distance. Within close proximity is Coventry's beautiful War Memorial Park - a large, green space.
This location is perfect for students! Coventry University is approximately a 15-minute walk through the City Centre. The University of Warwick is easily accessible using local public transport links or by cycling - for the more energetic!
Feeling safe and secure when studying away from home is really important. At Apollo House there is a secure entry system into the building and an overnight security officer 7 days a week. Each individual room is fitted with a secure lock.
The contract begins from 21 September 2018 and the contract length is 51 weeks.
The reservation fee is £249.00. This will hold the room for you through the application process. Please note that this fee is non-refundable should you decide not to proceed.
Other upfronts fees required are a £300 deposit and 2 weeks rent in advance.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102449000831. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homemaker Properties, Coventry - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.