|Added on Rightmove:||23 July 2018 (115 days ago)|
3 bedroom generously proportioned contemporary residence with only a 4 minute walk to Kings Cross Station and 3 minutes to Euston Square.
Featuring one lovely double room, one surprisingly big single room and a reception area that could certainly be converted into an extra bedroom should you wish to want to live with another person.
You also get a spacious kitchen with dining area with all the modern appliances (cooker, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, rice cooker, washer, dryer), ample storage room, separate family bathroom and secure gated off street parking which can be arranged in the grounds of the building.
Absolutely perfect for students and young professionals who desire living in Zone 1 with easy access to all transport links, UCL, British Library and Regents Park within walking distance. In the vicinity you also have the famous Bond Street, Camden's Hoxton Market and Shoredich. Like I said, living is easy.
- One double, one single room
- Reception room
- Spacious fully equipped kitchen
- All the mods cons
- Lots of storage space
- One sleek bathroom
- Off street parking available
- Perfect Location
- Transport links for ease of access
- Zone 1 living
- Bright and airy
- Modern chic
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55614201.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 15102017-L1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SN Estates, Central London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.