|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 August 2018 (129 days ago)|
- Unfurnished and well presented
- Superb 2 bedroom mid terraced bungalow
- Modern fitted kitchen & bathroom
- Lovely front & rear gardens
- Excellent location
- Easy access to M53 Motroway & A41
- NO DSS OR SMOKING & ENQUIRE ON PETS
Unfurnished and well presented throughout, superb two bedroom mid terraced bungalow positioned in an attractive cul-de-sac and is located in a highly regarded residential area and benefits being close to excellent schools and has easy access to M53 Motoway for onward travel to Liverpool and Chester. This lovely accommodation benefits from having lovely gardens front & rear gardens and comprises of entrance hallway, spacious living room with dining area, fitted kitchen with built-in oven & hob, two good size bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes and a modern fitted shower room. VIEWINGS ARE ESSENTIAL - NO DSS OR SMOKING & ENQUIRE ON PETS
Fees apply. Single Reference Fee £120.00 per person and £60.00 for any additional applicant/guarantor on application. Administration Fee £120.00 per property on or before move in. All fees are inclusive of VAT.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55633392.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000495797. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clive Watkin Lettings, Bromborough - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.