|Added on Rightmove:||24 July 2018 (140 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Recently fully refurbished
- Large garden to the rear & ample parking
- Close to all local amenities
Property reference number 5709060. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
The property is situated just off the main high street in Newport, so is close to all local amenities, including shops, supermarkets, banks, restaurants, cafes, schools and local transport links, yet is far enough off the High Street to be away from the hustle and bustle of the town centre. The property was fully refurbished 18 months ago and has been let out to two short-term private tenants since then. The refurb included the installation of a lovely new kitchen and bathroom suite with an electric shower over the bath. Large communal kitchen/diner/lounge. Neutral decor and carpets throughout. Double glazing, gas CH. The house is fully networked for computer connections. Fast fibre broadband available. Good mobile phone reception. Off-road car parking to the front, side and rear, with a large lawned garden to the rear.
* Please quote ref. 5709060 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
This property would suit couples, families and pet owners.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £50 per tenant in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55636812.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5709060_58690. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.