|Added on Rightmove:||25 July 2018 (114 days ago)|
- Spacious and finished to a high standard
- Garage and Off-street parking
- Half mile proximity to High Street and Train Station
- Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac
- Beautifully kept garden
Spacious three bedroom property within close proximity to both Walton High Street and Walton Mainline Train Station with off-street parking and garage.
Finished to a high standard throughout, this spacious property is located within a small and secluded cul-de-sac a mere half mile away from both the High Street and Train Station.
Comprising of entrance hallway, downstairs w/c, kitchen, large reception room/dining room with double French patio doors leading out to a beautifully kept garden with orchard area at the bottom.
The first floor has three well proportioned bedrooms and a modern family bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle.
A single garage and off-street parking is available. EPC rating C. Available beginning of October.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55648797.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 365758. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Walton-on-Thames.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.