|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 September 2018 (109 days ago)|
- Popular Park Street Location
- South Facing Private Garden
- Abbey Flyer Station Location
- Good access to M1 + M25 motorways
- Neutral Decor
- Council Tax Band C
- No Pets Permitted
The Perfect Place in Park Street!
This refurbished and spacious two bedroom ground floor flat, with its own private rear garden, is set in a small block and conveniently located just off the high street. With the Abbey Flyer Station a mere 5 minutes walk, plus easy links to the M1 and M25 motorways, this property is situated in an ideal location.
The flat is light, bright and homely, having been decorated throughout in neutral shades with carpets, curtains and blinds. The spacious lounge diner, with front aspect, is carpeted and a wooden Venetian blind is fitted to the large window.
The modern compact kitchen comes complete with ceramic touch control hob, electric oven, under-counter fridge and washing machine. The master double bedroom is spacious, also laid to carpet, with curtains provided. The second smaller double bedroom is also carpeted and curtained.
The fully tiled bathroom has a white suite with shower over the bath, plus a heated towel rail. A large storage cupboard is housed in the hallway and the property is double glazed throughout with gas central heating and radiators in all the rooms.
A handy garden storage are also provided to complete the specs on this delightful property.This flat is offered unfurnished and is available from 28th August 2018. An early viewing is a must so please contact Martin and Co now
LOUNGE/DINER 15' 5" x 9' 6" (4.7m x 2.9m)
BEDROOM 1 11' 5" x 9' 6" (3.5m x 2.9m)
BEDROOM 2 10' 5" x 6' 6" (3.2m x 2.0m)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101163000105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, St. Albans - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.