|Added on Rightmove:||26 July 2018 (112 days ago)|
- Convenient location between Newbury and Reading
- Cosy lounge with log burner
- Countryside Views
- Driveway Parking For Three Cars
- Large Rear Garden With Storage
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Sought after village location
This well presented three double bedroom village property offers views over open countryside from the delightful enclosed rear gardens. The property benefits from three double bedrooms downstairs cloakroom and family bathroom on the first floor. The dining room sun lounge opens up onto the rear gardens and modern fully fitted kitchen. There is ample parking and storage. The property has central heating and the addition of a log burner in the lounge.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55697811.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henwick Properties, Thatcham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.