|Added on Rightmove:||27 July 2018 (56 days ago)|
- Outstanding two bedroom second floor flat
- Set within a modern development on the riverside
- Finished to a high standard throughout
- Spacious reception room leading to private balcony
- Two large bedrooms, both with en-suite bathrooms
- Modern fully equipped kitchen
- Fantastic views of the River Thames
- Moments from the amenities of Hampton Wick
LONG LET. Set within a beautiful development on the riverside, this outstanding two bedroom apartment on the second floor boasts spacious living with a large reception room leading to a balcony with views of the River Thames.
Located in a modern development on the riverside, Marina Place also has access to a vast range of amenities at both Hampton Wick and Kingston. The open green space of Bushy Park is also nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55713327.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1075441. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Kingston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.