|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 August 2018 (118 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE NOW
- Split Level Maisonette
- Immaculately presented
- Three Bedrooms
- Bright and Spacious Living Space
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Residents and Visitors Parking
- Furnished or Unfurnished
- 0.7 Miles to East Croydon Station
Stanford Grey are pleased to present to the market this newly refurbished three bedroom maisonette well situated in the ever popular park hill, the property is located just a short walk away from a great range of transport links including East Croydon station and Lebanon Road tram stop, alongside a number of schools, parks and local amenities.
This split level maisonette is modern throughout and comprises in brief; entrance hall, three bedrooms (one double with built in wardrobes and two single), family bathroom with shower over bath, large living space and separate modern kitchen with appliances.
Other benefits include residents parking, ample storage space, gas central heating and double glazing.
FURNISHED OR UNFURNISHED.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55724187.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL0398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stanford Grey, Crawley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.