|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 September 2018 (31 days ago)|
- Reduced Application Fees
- Substantial detached family residence
- Ever popular cul de sac location
- Entrance hall, lounge and dining room
- Good sized breakfast kitchen with large utility
- Four double bedrooms, one of which is en-suite
- Ample off road parking, landscaped garden to the rear
- Viewing of the property is highly recommended
- Application fee £295 for the first adult & £55 there after
ENTRANCE HALL Entered via the glazed front door with side panels, stairs to the first floor, doors to all ground floor rooms, double radiator, telephone point
CLOAKROOM with WC, wash basin, window to front elevation
LOUNGE 20' 11" x 11' 2" (6.38m x 3.4m) with patio doors to rear garden, feature fireplace with living flame coal effect gas fire, double radiator, aerial point, coving and dado rail
DINING ROOM 13' 1" x 7' 11" (3.99m x 2.41m) Patio doors and a window to the rear elevation, double radiator
KITCHEN 12' 2" x 7' 10" (3.71m x 2.39m) with fully fitted wall and floor units, black marble effect work surfaces, double eye level electric double oven, induction hob, cooker hood, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, double radiator, aerial point and door to separate utility room
UTILITY ROOM 10' 7" x 11' (3.23m x 3.35m) with fitted base units, worktops, shelving, washing machine and American fridge/freeer window to rear elevation and door.
MASTER BEDROOM 20' 2" x 10' 4" (6.15m x 3.15m) window to the rear elevation, built in wardrobe, radiator and patio doors leading to balcony
BEDROOM 17' 11" x 9' 1" (5.46m x 2.77m) window to the rear elevation, radiator
BEDROOM 7' 11" x 8' 2" (2.41m x 2.49m) window to the rear elevation, radiator
BATHROOM with fitted white four piece suite with bath, Mira shower, wash basin and WC, with vanity unit, opaque window, heated towel rail
BEDROOM 9' 4" x 8' 1" (2.84m x 2.46m) window to the side elevation, built in wardrobe, radiator
GARAGE Large garage with up and over door, power points and lighting, window to the side elevation
FRONT GARDEN with grass area, block paved driveway, mature trees, path leading to front door with entrance porch with light
REAR GARDEN large rear garden overlooking fields, with full width patio, flower beds, lawned area, bordered by mature trees and shrubs, outside tap, security lighting
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100111001790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marble Property Services, National - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.