|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 September 2016 (852 days ago)|
- Beautifully presented, one bedroom, fourth floor flat
- Located in this smart period mansion block with lift
- Offers bright and well proportioned interior
- Generous bay-fronted reception room
- Contemporary kitchen with fitted appliances
- Well presented and spacious bedroom
LONG LET. This fantastic one bedroom flat situated moments from a range of shops, restaurants and supermarkets and featuring well proportioned and smart living and entertaining space.
Knaresborough Place is well situated for a fantastic range of shops and eateries along Earls Court Road and Kenway Village.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 994835. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earls Court.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.