|Added on Rightmove:||30 July 2018 (113 days ago)|
- First Floor 2 Bed Apartment
- Immaculately Presented
- Expansive Living Area
- Allocated + Visitor Parking
- Fantastic Location
- 2 Generously Sized Double Bedrooms
- Impressive Modern Building
- Great Access To Transport
- Gleaming White Bathroom Suite
Extremely well presented two bed apartment, located on the first floor of a popular 7yr old development, providing a high standard of comfortable, contemporary living with ideal location for easy access to the cities of Nottingham and Derby. Gas central heating & double glazing throughout. Carpets & curtains included.
-Modern kitchen with White Goods including a large fridge/freezer unit, washing machine and electric oven with gas hob.
-Expansive living room, large enough to comfortably fit a dining table and chairs, along side the usual living area.
-Master bedroom with built in storage.
-Second double bedroom.
-Modern bathroom shower/bath combined.
-Multiple spaces for extra storage.
-Allocated parking space with access to visitor parking.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55745250.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000272633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Beeston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.