|Added on Rightmove:||30 July 2018 (111 days ago)|
- Spacious Detached in Situated Village Location
- GF.Lounge.Dining Rm.Kitchen.Conservatory
- Ground Fl wc. Bedrom and Study/Bedroom
- First Floor Two Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Lawned area to rear with Pond
This is a Spacious Detached Property situated in Pleasant Village Location. Accommodation Briefly comprises Entrance Hall, Study/Bedroom, Bedroom, Inner Hallway with Staircase to 1st Floor, Dining Kitchen with wall and floor units, electric oven, gas hob and extractor over, wall mounted central heating boiler, Conservatory. First Floor Landing with storage cupboard, Bedroom 1 with Fitted cupboards, Bedroom 2 again with Fitted cupboards, Bathroom comprising corner bath, low flush w.c, pedestal wash basin. Externally there is a small lawned area to the rear and pond
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55746069.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 172601R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Garstang.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.