|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 August 2018 (46 days ago)|
- Brand newly refurbished three bedroom apartment
- Set over the third floor of a grand period development
- Three excellent bedrooms with one en-suite
- High end fixtures and fittings throughout the property
- Secure access and lift to the third floor
- Moments from Chalk Farm Underground Station
- Close to both Primrose Hill and Camden Town
LONG LET. Moments from Chalk Farm, Primrose Hill and central Camden Town this beautifully finished three bedroom apartment offers brand newly refurbished interiors set within a striking period building.
Eton College Road is highly sought-after location in NW3 moments from the stunning Primrose Hill and central Camden Town with Chalk Farm Underground Station a short walk away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55748547.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1071391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Camden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.