2 bedroom flat to rentRubislaw Terrace, City Centre, Aberdeen, AB10
|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 October 2018 (108 days ago)|
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Fridge Freezer
- Double glazing
Winchesters Lettings are delighted to present for lease this stylish, 2 bedroom executive apartment overlooking Rubislaw Terrace Gardens in the heart of Aberdeen.
Situated on the top floor of a traditional Granite residential block, this property features features:
- A large, bright dining-lounge area overlooking the well tended lawns of Rubislaw Terrace Gardens. Relax on the comfortable corner sofa and entertain at the dining table.
- Fully fitted kitchen with large fridge & freezer, dishwasher and washing-dryer.
- 2 Double bedrooms with ample storage.
- Stylish modern bathroom with shower cubicle and full sized bath kept warm by underfloor heating.
- Ample storage space in the fully floored and carpeted loft.
This property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
Located in Aberdeen sought after West End, this property provides easy access to all the amenities of Aberdeen City Centre and Union Square. Excellent transport links also make it ideal for those working outwith the City Centre.
Viewings highly recommended. EPC rating: E. Landlord Registration Number: 356604/100/21471.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P379. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winchesters Lettings Limited, Aberdeen.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.