|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 June 2018 (90 days ago)|
- EPC Rating B
- Penthouse apartment
- Luxury & modern
- Close to the city centre
- Spacious lounge
- Two double bedrooms
- Allocated parking
** REDUCED APPLICATION FEES - 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS - 2 BATHROOMS - ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE - ACCESS TO THE COMMUNAL GROUNDS **
This exceptionally modern penthouse apartment is bought to the market unfurnished. The high spec apartment is located close to the heart of Derby and is complete with secure, gated parking. The location of the apartment is perfect for public transport links, local shops and plenty of restaurants and bars. This apartment is complete with a maintained communal garden which is perfect for sitting out on a summers garden!
Excellent breakfast kitchen with integrated appliances.
Generous sized lounge with ample plug sockets and TV point.
Large double bedroom, carpeted throughout and decorated to a high, neutral standard complete with quality fitments and en-suite shower room.
Contemporary style bathroom with combi-shower over the bath - perfect for a relaxing bath after work!
Good sized double bedroom, carpeted throughout and decorated to a high, neutral standard complete with quality fitments and access to the principal bathroom.
This property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and delightful communal grounds.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55790658.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P0569H3531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential - Lettings, Derby Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.