|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 September 2016 (640 days ago)|
- walking distance of Woking town
- second floor flat
- large living room
- refitted kitchen and appliances
- refitted bathroom with shower
- electric heating & double glazing
- resident parking area (non commercial)
This comprehensively refurbished one bedroom flat features a refitted kitchen and bathroom, forms part of a sought after block which adjoins the Basingstoke canal and is located within a stone's throw of the town centre and station.
The accommodation comprises: Entrance hall with security entry phone system, spacious communal entrance hall, private entrance hall, large living room with stylish refitted kitchen and appliances, double bedroom, refitted bathroom with shower, neutral décor, neutral carpets and floor coverings, electric heating, double glazing, resident parking area (no commercial vehicles), well kept communal gardens. EPC D - Unfurnished
These particulars are meant as a guide only, and as such do not form part of a legally binding contract. Rent excludes the security deposit, administration fee, checkout fee and any other charges or fees which may be payable - upon further request information will be provided by the agent.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3858. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners Residential Limited, Woking.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.