|Added on Rightmove:||01 August 2018 (108 days ago)|
- EPC Rating D
- 3 Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking
- 9 minute walk to beach
- Terraced House
- Available in September
William H Brown offer this fantastic 3 bed terraced house situated in the popular coastal town of Sheringham, located just 11 minute walk from the beach and 5 minute walk to the town centre. Property benefits from gas central heating, double glazed windows, parking.
Porch with cupboard and window to the side aspect,vinyl flooring.
Leading to the open plan lounge and dining room-
2 double windows to front aspect, carpet throughout.
Tv point and phone point,2 radiators, sliding patio doors leading onto garden.
Easy maintenance garden, grass with flower beds around, patio area and shed for storage.
Vinyl flooring with window facing to the back aspect. Electric cooker,fridge,freezer and washing machine. Gas boiler is situated in the kitchen.
Double, window facing to front aspect, carpet.
Small double, window facing back aspect, carpet.
Single, window facing to the front aspect, carpet. Built in cupboard.
Fitted walk-in shower, white toilet and basin, heated towel rail, lino flooring and window to back aspect.
Parking is to the front of the property.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55795950.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4482E0323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, North Walsham Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.