|Added on Rightmove:||01 August 2018 (104 days ago)|
- Historic Grade II Listed Character Property
- Four Bedrooms
- Located Over Three Floors
- Exposed Character and Charm Throughout
- Lounge & Dining Room with Feature Fireplaces
- Vaulted Kitchen & Walk in Pantry
- External Home Office
- Private Courtyard Gardens
- No Onward Chain
- Viewing Highly Recommended
This Historic Grade II Listed property dates back to 1570 and occupies a central position in the heart of Grantham and is ideally located within close proximity to Grantham’s high speed rail network to London King’s Cross (Approximately 65 minutes). This outstanding home has been sympathetically renovated by the current owners to reveal an impressive home infused with character and charm. Externally the property enjoys courtyard gardens and a home office. Epc Rating – Exempt
This wonderful historic property is of attractive individual appearance with lovely stone elevations beneath a pantiled roof. Features include exposed beams, exposed stone wall, vaulted ceilings, feature fireplaces, vaulted kitchen, located over three floors, external home office and private courtyard gardens.
The accommodation enters into the lounge which has a staircase off to the first floor landing. There is a dining room with feature fireplace, vaulted kitchen and walk in pantry.
The first floor accommodation is accessed by a landing with window to the front aspect. The master suite has exposed stone wall detail and bedroom two is a double room with exposed beam; both share the well-appointed family bathroom. Bedrooms three and four are located on the second floor and enjoy vaulted ceilings and mezzanine level over.
Externally the property enjoys a private courtyard garden located to the rear aspect which includes a paved sun terrace, native shrubs, home office and outside toilet.
£150 Application Fee
£75 per adult (over 18) referencing fee
£144 Inventory Fee
£1342.50 deposit (1.5 x rent)
The property is located in a central position within the market town of Grantham which has an excellent train service to London Kings Cross with a journey time of approximately 65 minutes.
The major centre of Nottingham is approximately 22 miles away and the historic towns of Stamford and Oakham with their renowned Public Schools are both approximately 21 miles away.
There are various local primary schools in the district and two excellent and sought after Grammar schools for boys and girls in Grantham.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55796211.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference GRA170202_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Grantham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.