|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 August 2018 (94 days ago)|
- A two bedroom semi detached home sold with no chain close to the University Hospital
- Available now. EPC Band B
- Entrance hallway, downstairs WC, lounge and kitchen/dining room
- Two bedrooms and bathroom
- Front and rear gardens and driveway
- Double glazed and gas central heated and vacant possession
An UNFURNISHED two bedroom semi detached home close to the University Hospital. Comprising entrance hallway, downstairs WC, lounge and kitchen/dining room. Also having two bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor and front and rear gardens and driveway. Benefiting from double glazed and gas central heated and vacant possession. EPC band B.
Via the double glazed front door, there is tiled flooring and a gas central heating radiator with alarm control panel, door leading into the living room and a door leading to:
Having a low level WC with push flush, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, tiled flooring, a gas central heating radiator and an extractor fan.
14' 7" x 9' 4" (4.44m x 2.84m)
There is a double glazed window to the front elevation and two gas central heating radiators, there is a dog leg staircase rising to the first floor with banister and balustrade and doorway leading to:
12' 8" x 7' 7" (3.86m x 2.31m)
Comprising a range of wall and base units in roll edge work surfaces and tiled splash backs with built-in four ring gas hob with electric oven underneath and extractor fan above, free standing washing machine and fridge freezer, space for further appliances if required and a built in sink unit with mixer tap over. Cupboard housing the gas boiler. There is a pleasant size dining area with a gas central heating radiator with a double glazed window and a double glazed door leading out to the rear garden.
Landing - Having banister and balustrade with a double glazed window over the stair well, gas central heating radiator and loft hatch as well as built in airing cupboard over the stairs housing the hot water cylinder and doors leading to:
Bedroom One - 3.38m x 2.54m (11'1" x 8'3") - Having two double glazed windows to the rear elevation and a gas central heating radiator and there are two double wardrobes with shelving and hanging rails.
Bedroom Two - 3.86m x 2.31 (12'7" x 7'6") - With two double glazed windows to the front elevation and a gas central heating radiator.
Bathroom - Comprising a three piece suite with low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with a thermostatically controlled shower over and shower screen, part tiled walls, there is a gas central heating radiator, shavers point and extractor fan.
Front Garden - There is a small front garden and pathway leading to the front door.
Rear Garden - This larger than average plot is, in our opinion more than double that of next doors, mostly laid to lawn with patio and timber fencing, there is a gate at the rear leading towards:
Driveway - The property comes with the benefit of off road parking, having a driveway for two vehicles.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55796736.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28082322. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Payne Associates, Coventry.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.