|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 August 2018 (30 days ago)|
- Town house
- This property is unfurnished
- Children are welcome
- No smokers permitted, sorry
- Pets considered, ask for details
- Small garden
- No LHA/Universal Credit permitted, sorry
- Allocated parking available, ask for details
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception
Unfurnished superb modern town house, exclusive location with allocated parking, entrance vestibule, cloaks/wc, large lounge with dining area having doors to conservatory, fitted kitchen off lounge with built in dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven/hob and filter hood, stairs to first floor, main bedroom with built in wardrobes and ensuite bathroom, second bedroom with built in store, shower room, gas central heating, double glazing, small enclosed rear garden, maintained grounds and one allocated parking space (plenty for visitors).
CONDITIONS: NO LHA, PETS OR SMOKERS, COUNCIL TAX BAND C.
EPC ASSET RATING: Energy efficiency D and Environmental impact (CO2) E.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55797519.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27956810. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Stone.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.