|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 October 2018 (64 days ago)|
- Detached house
- This property is unfurnished
- Children are welcome
- No smokers permitted, sorry
- Pets considered, ask for details
- Medium sized gardens
- No LHA/Universal Credit permitted, sorry
- Garage included with this property
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Receptions
Less than 2 years old, this beautiful unfurnished detached family home (`The Chester`) is part of the new `Sancerre Grange` Bovis development located on the outskirts of Eccleshall, close to the countryside and is set on a very generous plot of land.
From the reception hall with understairs store and cloakroom/wc there is a ground floor study, large sitting room to the front with square bay, a stunning 29ft open plan kitchen/dining/family area with French doors - the kitchen has an integrated fridge/freezer, double electric oven, five ring gas hob, dishwasher and extractor whilst the utility room just off the kitchen has an integrated washer and cylinder cupboard. Stairs from the reception hall lead to the first floor landing, master bedroom with built in wardrobes and ensuite shower, second bedroom has an ensuite shower, three further double bedrooms, family bathroom with shower. Outside is a double detached garage with two additional parking spaces, shared drive, front garden with established shrubs, enclosed rear garden with gate to side, gas central heating and double glazing.
CONDITIONS: NO LHA OR SMOKERS, PETS CONSIDERED, COUNCIL TAX BAND F.
EPC ASSET RATING: Energy efficiency B and Environmental impact (CO2) B.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55797993.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28078559. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Stone.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.