|Added on Rightmove:||01 August 2018 (108 days ago)|
- Close to public transport
- Double glazing
- Fitted Kitchen
- Shops and amenities nearby
- 1 Bedroom
- First floor
- Good central location
- Located in Southampton City Centre
- Close to Portswood high street
| *** AVAILABLE NOW *** | *** WATER BILL INCLUDED IN RENT *** | *** AT THE HEART OF PORTSWOOD *** | *** WALKING DISTANCE TO SOUTHAMPTON UNIVERSITY *** | *** COUNCIL TAX BAND: A *** |
A 1 bedroom first floor flat located at the heart of Portswood High Street.. This property is close to amenities and transport links. This property features 1 double bedroom, open planned lounge and kitchen, one bathroom with bath and shower overhead and fully double glazing throughout.
This property is in walking distance to university of Southampton.
Tenants pay all the bills ( Except water bill ) and council tax.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Century21 Southampton, Southampton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.