|Added on Rightmove:||01 August 2018 (54 days ago)|
- Superb two bedroom first floor apartment
- Set within a popular development on City Road
- Spacious reception room with semi-open-plan kitchen
- Bright master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Second bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Offers high ceilings and floor to ceiling windows
- Fantastic location close to the city
- 24hr porter
SHORT LET. Situated on City Road within a popular development with concierge, this superb two bedroom first floor apartment offers sizeable interiors and neutral décor throughout.
The property is ideally set moments from the great selection of shops, restaurants, bars and boutiques on Upper Street, with Angel Underground Station (Northern Line) supplying a swift journey to central London and the West End.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55808610.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1076167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.