|Added on Rightmove:||02 August 2018 (130 days ago)|
- Fantastic two bedroom house
- Offering bright and spacious accommodation
- Large reception room with space to dine
- Recently redecorated to a good standard
- Modern fully equipped kitchen
- Two double size bedrooms with fitted storage
- Benefits from a private garden
- Includes off-street parking
LONG LET. Presented to a good standard throughout, this lovely two bedroom house is situated close to the amenities of New Malden and benefits from a well maintained private garden and modern fitted kitchen.
Grayham Road is close to the varied shops and restaurants of New Malden and a larger range of amenities can also be found in nearby Kingston.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55820433.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1075195. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Malden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.