|Added on Rightmove:||02 August 2018 (75 days ago)|
- Newly decorated throughout
- Fitted kitchen with appliances
- Stairs to the mezzanine kitchen/diner overlooking the lounge
- Modern bathroom with large corner bath and shower
- Security gate access to rear of the property
- Garage and allocated parking space
- Close to Mapperley plains precinct
FULLY REFURBISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD: This is an extremely spacious top floor apartment over 2 floors. Newly decorated throughout. The kitchen is located on the mezzanine floor overlooking the lounge and appliances are included. With garage and allocated parking space in a secure gated private car park this property makes an ideal home for professionals who wish to live in a very desirable part of town. Located a short walk from Mapperley plains precinct, and a one minute walk to the bus stop directly to Nottingham city centre.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55820634.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 60388. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Woo Properties Ltd, Nottingham- Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.