|Added on Rightmove:||02 August 2018 (136 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Modern Mews Style House
- Off Road Parking, Attractive Enclosed Garden
- Fitted Kitchen, Gas Central Heating, DG
- Lounge Diner With French Door To Rear Garden
- Available Now!
Situated in a popular cul-de-sac development, Farrell Heyworth are pleased to offer this fantastic modern end mews property, one of only three properties, with off road driveway parking to the side. To the rear there is an attractive landscaped rear garden, enclosed and enjoys a good degree of privacy.
The property benefits from a gas fired central heating system and UPVC double glazing. The accommodation comprises entrance hallway opening into the fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, separate ground floor wc and lounge/diner with French doors giving access to the rear garden.
To the first floor there are two bedrooms and a three piece bathroom suite.
Sorry No DSS.
*** Available Now ***
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55821618.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 159658R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Chorley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.