- Two bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- Open plan kitchen diner
- Modern shower room
- Enclosed gardens to the rear
- Ease of access to amenities
- No pets, No smokers and No DSS
This semi-detached bungalow offers accommodation including two bedrooms, spacious living room, kitchen diner and shower room. Recently refurbished throughout and will appeal to a number of suitable tenants.
This two bedroom semi-detached bungalow offers well-proportioned living accommodation benefiting from uPVC double glazing and gas fired heating system. The accommodation briefly comprises, lounge, fitted kitchen diner, hall, two bedrooms and a recently fitted shower room. Outside there is a low maintenance garden area to the front with off street parking, and an enclosed lawn and paved area to the rear. This property must be viewed to appreciate the quality of the finish.
Baildon is a popular village which offers a wide variety of amenities including shops, restaurants and recreational facilities including a golf course, rugby, cricket and football grounds. Baildon has a rural location with moorland countryside close by as well as allowing daily commuting by rail to Leeds and Bradford. Motorway and air networks are also within easy reach. The area is also close to the World Heritage site of Saltaire and to the green corridor of the Leeds Liverpool Canal with its scenic walks and national cycle path.
From the roundabout in the centre of Baildon proceed down Browgate which then becomes Baildon Road. After a short distance turn left into St. Aidans Road where number 42 will be identified on the left hand side by our Dacre, Son and Hartley ‘To Let’ board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55829079.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BNL180062_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Bingley - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.