|Added on Rightmove:||20 July 2018 (89 days ago)|
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Recently Refurbished Throughout
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Large Lounge with Patio Doors to the Garden
- Garage & Gated Drive
- Secure & Private Rear Garden
- Quiet Cul-de-sac Location
- Brought To Let Unfurnished
- Available Long Term
Spacious detached bungalow situated within a quiet cul de sac location. This Property has been recently refurbished throughout and benefits from three double bedrooms and modern, neutral decor throughout.
In brief the property comprises of: entrance porch through to hallway, fully fitted modern kitchen including gas hob & oven, spacious lounge with gas fire & patio doors, three double bedrooms, family bathroom with white suite & shower over bath & seperate toilet, large enclosed private garden with patio area, single garage and gated driveway.
This property benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout. Recently redecorated throughout neutrally .
Call Jessica, Lauren or Jessi today to arrange your viewing.
Sorry no housing benefit or pets accepted.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55832196.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000273667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Innes Lettings, Mapperley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.