|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 August 2018 (68 days ago)|
- Spacious One Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Allocated Parking
- Lounge / Diner
- Kitchen & Shower Room
- Electric Heating
- Sought After Location in Three Mile Cross
- Close to Amenities plus Jct 11 of the M4
- Available Mid August 2018
- Offered Part Furnished
SANSOME & GEORGE READING - A spacious and well presented one bedroom first floor apartment located in the ever popular area of Three Mile Cross.
Available mostly furnished from mid August 2018, accommodation features a lounge / diner, kitchen, shower room and double bedroom. The exterior provides allocated parking.
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact the Lettings Department on (0118) 939 1999.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55841553.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28088115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, West Tilehurst.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.