2 bedroom apartment to rentRuthrieston Court, Riverside Drive, Aberdeen, AB10
|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 September 2018 (97 days ago)|
- * Spacious ground floor flat
- * Allocated parking
- * Close to RGU and Bridge of Dee
- * No pets and non smokers
- * Council tax band D
- * Gas Central Heating
- * Landlord Reg: 107216/100/15070
Two Bedroom FULLY FURNISHED apartment at Ruthrieston Court is conveniently sited for all parts of the city via the Anderson Drive ring road and is also ideally placed for Asda and Sainsbury Superstores. Regular public transport can be found on Holburn Street linking the flat to the city centre. The development can be accessed either from Riverside Drive or Holburn Street.
This well presented Two Bedroom FULLY FURNISHED Ground Floor Flat is situated within a modern development built by Barratt Homes and is offered for lease on a fully furnished basis. The accommodation is well proportioned, decorated in neutral tones and benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and has a video entry phone. Outside there are tended garden areas with an exclusive parking space and ample visitors parking. There is a spacious lounge to the front with door leading to dining kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom with shower. 107216/100/15070
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55845873.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SLA131552_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stonehouse Lettings, Aberdeen.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.