|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 August 2018 (146 days ago)|
- 1st floor unfurnished flat _ Avail now
- 1 double bedroom split level flat
- 1 reception room open plan to the kitchen
- Economy 7 Heating
- Off Road Parking (first come first served basis)
- Shower room
- Easy access to Portswood
- Buses operate in the vicinity
- Short drive into Southampton
Convenient location for this first floor one bedroom flat set over two levels. The property is offered unfurnished and with neutral decor. The flat comprises of a good size lounge and open plan kitchen with an electric oven, fridge freezer, washing machine. There is a large bedroom and shower room with laminate flooring. The flat benefits from economy 7 heating. To the exterior there is communal off road parking which is first come first serve basis.
There are a good range of shops, eating places and amenities in Portswood and buses run into Southampton centre for more comprehensive shops and entertainment .
This property is available beg Sept and viewing is by arrangement through Morris Dibben Residential Lettings.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55852551.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CHT7_SMD002FLAT. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Dibben, Southampton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.