|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 June 2018 (105 days ago)|
- First Floor Double Bedroom
- Shared Semi Detached House
- Internet & Bills Included
- 2 Shared Kitchens & Bathrooms
- Shared Rear Garden
- EPC Rating D
- Admin fee is £120 per applicant
- Rent in advance £725
- Deposit £725 registered with TDS
- Available Now!
Spacious First Floor Double Bedroom in a Shared Semi Detached House with Internet and Bills Included. Situated within easy reach of Norwood Junction Overground, Brickfield Meadow, Tesco Express, Sainsburys Local and The Country Park. Features; Spacious double bedroom, Gas central heating, Double glazed windows, Shared kitchen's / Utility room / Ground floor shower room / First floor bathroom / Rear garden. Unfurnished. EPC Rating D. Admin fee is £120 per applicant. Rent in advance £725. Deposit £725 registered with TDS. Available Now!
FIRST FLOOR FRONT DOUBLE BEDROOM
TWO SHARED KITCHENS
SHARED GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM
SHARED FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
SHARED REAR GARDEN
All viewings will be arranged and accompanied by our Lettings Team. We are available from 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 4pm on Saturdays.
Once you have found your property and your offer / terms have been agreed by the Landlord, we will require a Holding Deposit of £300 which will be deducted from your final completion monies. You will also need to complete a Holding Deposit acceptance form.
Maximum of one persons are permitted to reside at this property.
Pets are Not permitted.
DSS tenants are Not accepted.
Minimum gross annual salary must be £21,750 as a mandatory requirement to pass referencing on this property.
Initial Move In Costs Are:
Administration fee which includes credit checks, referencing and contracts is £120 including Vat per applicant.
Rent in Advance is £725.
Security Deposit is £725 (Registered with TDS).
Referencing Documents Requirements:
Original Visa Documents or Biometric Cards for non EU tenants.
Last 3 months bank statements.
Last 3 months payslips.
Complete our referencing application form.
Future Tenancy Costs:
Tenancy Agreement renewals are £60 including Vat per tenancy.
Administration fee for rent arrears letter is £30 including Vat per letter.
Administration fee for loss of keys / keys replacement is £30 including Vat plus cost of keys which are variable.
Administrative letters for various items are £60 including Vat per letter.
Benson & Partners Ltd have Client Money Protection and are members of the following schemes:
ARLA - Propertymark
The Property Ombudsman
TDS - Tenancy Deposit Scheme
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55853502.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102893008482. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Benson & Partners, South Norwood.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.