|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 October 2018 (41 days ago)|
- A charming 3 Bedroom period property!
- Two Bathrooms!
- Located in the heart of Alderley Edge!
- Off road parking to front!
- Good size garden to rear!
A great three bedroom two bathroom period property full of charm and character situated in the heart of the village with off road parking and good size garden. Comprises entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, fully fitted breakfast kitchen, master bedroom with en suite bathroom, two further bedrooms and family bathroom. PART FURNISHED. Energy Efficiency Rating: E. Deposit and Fees apply.
A charming 3 Bedroom period property!
Located in the heart of Alderley Edge!
Off road parking to front!
Good size garden to rear!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55853820.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 415456. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Wilmslow - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.