|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 August 2018 (128 days ago)|
- High gloss fitted kitchen
- Stone work top
- Fully integrated smeg appliances
- Engineered wood flooring throughout
- Underfloor heating
- Temperature control to each room (can be controled by your smart phone)
- Full tiling bathroom
- One car parking space for each apartment
- Key fob secure entry into main building and car park
- Communal garden area
Cityhomes Estates are pleased to present a fabulous newly built modern and spacious one bedroom flat with separate living room on Crownage Court, Sunbury TW16 7FG.
Based 8 minutes walking distance from Sunbury rail station and less than 50 minutes by train from exciting central London.
Suitable for working professionals / shares / family
NO DSS/Housing Benefits
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 103208001140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cityhomes Estates Ltd, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.