|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 October 2016 (626 days ago)|
- Majestic Grade II listed residence
- Rarely available prominent position
- Enviable views of the Thames from all principal rooms
- Strand on the Green riverside enclave
- Sumptuously furnished
A rare opportunity to rent this majestic Grade II listed residence situated in prominent position along this historic stretch of the River Thames. Magnolia House is one of Strand on the Green's most imposing properties and enjoys enviable views of the Thames from all principal rooms. Accommodation briefly comprises; 3 reception rooms, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, fitted kitchen, utility/larder room, office, double garage and a good sized garden. Further benefits include separate self contained cottage with, kitchen breakfast room, reception room with doors to a terrace overlooking the garden, double bedroom and en suite bathroom. The property is located in Strand on the Green, an idyllic riverside enclave of Chiswick well known for its historic pubs and excellent private and state schools. The brasseries, boutiques, bars and amenities of Chiswick High Road are all within convenient walking distance. For families, the open spaces of Kew Green, the Botanical Gardens and Chiswick House Grounds are within close proximity while for the commuter Kew Bridge and Gunnersbury stations as well as the A4/M4 are on hand for access both in and out of central London. Viewing is highly recommended. EPC rating E.
Tenant Fees Apply.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55873309.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 39093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by riverhomes, West London office.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.