|Added on Rightmove:||04 August 2018 (77 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Maisonette
- Available Immediately
- Very Close To Mainline Station
- Kitchen/ Diner
- Split Level And Extremely Spacious
- On Road Parking
50% OFF REFERENCING FEES FOR AUGUST MOVE
SPLIT LEVEL AND SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM MAISONETTE CLOSE TO STATION
Extremely well presented and deceptively spacious property available for immediate occupation.
The first floor offers a fantastic open plan kitchen/ diner. The kitchen provides lots of work top space as well as gas oven, washing machine and fridge freezer. The dining area is an ideal space for entertaining or enjoying time with the family.
The living room is a superb size and two large windows allow lots of light to pour in. There is also family bathroom with towel rail and shower over bath.
Up to the second floor and you will find two generous double bedrooms both with wooden flooring and beautiful decorative fireplaces. Both also offer convenient storage.
The property is extremely comfortable and spacious, quiet and in an ideal location being a short walk from Highbrooms mainline station. This station has direct links to London and both Tunbridge Wells and North Farm are a short drive away. Parking is on road.
Available Now- Please call 01892 546441 to avoid missing out!
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55881309.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P2453H0701. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Tunbridge Wells .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.