|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 September 2018 (96 days ago)|
- Located in the Waterfront development
- Ideally situated close to the train station
- Two bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes
- Fully fitted kitchen with appliances
- Bathroom with three piece suite and shower over bath
- Allocated parking space
- French doors from living room onto balcony
We are pleased to offer for let this two bedroom apartment located in The Waterfront development in the centre of Selby. The property briefly comprises entrance hall with storage cupboard leadingto open plan living/kitchen area with fully fitted kitchen including fridge, washer dryer, oven, hob and extractor and french doors from the living area leading onto the balcony. Main bedroom with fitted wardrobes and further bedroom. Bathroom with three piece suite and shower over bath. Allocated parking space
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LODL_W051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Letters Of Distinction, York.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.