Light Industrial to rentBUILDING 85 AND YARD, KINGSNORTH INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, HOO, ROCHESTER, KENT, ME3
£26,500 pa (£2,208 pcm)
2,932 sq. ft.
- 2,932 sq ft (272 sq m)
- 3 PHASE POWER
- FULLY CONCRETED YARD OF 7,850 SQ FT
- ? 3.5M ROLLER SHUTTER DOOR
- COVERED EXTERNAL STORAGE
- 3.6M MINIMUM EAVES HEIGHT
- GOOD ACCESS TO M2 AND M25
- An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) has been requested, and will be available shortly.
The Estate is in close proximity to Kingsnorth Power Station and is understood to be suitable for a wide range of warehouse distribution and general industrial uses. The unit comprises a single span building of steel frame construction beneath a pitched insulated roof incorporating 5% roof lights with brick profile steel clad elevations. The unit benefits from a fully concreted yard, basic kitchen and WC facilities, and a 4.5m x 3.5m high roller shutter door. The unit is currently used for steel fabrication and would suit uses with B1/B2 and B8.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-55901431.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 33717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Glenny, South East London and Kent.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.