|Added on Rightmove:||06 August 2018 (75 days ago)|
- Double glazed
- Gas central heating
- Parking to front of property
- Large enclosed garden to rear
- Bathroom with electric shower
- Lounge with additional gas fire
- Wooden floors to hall and lounge
- Large kitchen with tiled floor
- Lean too to rear
Three bedroomed property which has been really well maintained and available for occupation in September.
Has been really well maintained and has parking to the front with good sized garden to the rear along with gas central heating and double glazing.
Entrance hall into property with wooden floor and lounge to the front again with wooden floor.
Large kitchen with good selection of fitted cupboards and cooker with lean too at the back offering access into garden
Modern bathroom with tiled floor and bath with electric shower over head
Two double and a single bedroom. Energy Rating C.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55904193.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000024998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Stafford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.