|Added on Rightmove:||06 August 2018 (101 days ago)|
- Superb three bedroom split-level apartment
- Highly-sought after location in the heart of Barnsbury
- Finished to a high specification throughout
- Three sizeable bedrooms (master with fitted wardrobes)
- Bright reception room leading to private terrace
- Additional mezzanine level
- Stylish bathroom with skylight
- Off street parking and a garage
SHORT LET. Situated in a prime N1 Barnsbury location, this superb three bedroom split-level flat is finished to a high-specification throughout, featuring wooden floors, stylish interiors and a private outdoor terrace.
Lonsdale Place is nestled in a prime Barnsbury location within walking distance of Islington's trendy Upper Street where you'll find a host of shops, bars, boutiques and restaurants. There is also easy access to Highbury & Islington and King's Cross.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55909248.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1076453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.