|Added on Rightmove:||06 August 2018 (49 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE 1ST SEPTEMBER
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LUXURY, MODERN APARTMENT
- WEALTH OF LOCAL AMENITIES
- PUBLIC TRANSPORT TO NOTTINGHAM ON YOUR DOORSTEP
- WALKING DISTANCE TO HIGH STREET
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- SECURE FACILITY
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER
- CALL 0115 972 9336 TO VIEW
**LET ON THE FIRST VIEWING** Frank Innes are proud to bring to the market this luxury two bedroom apartment in the centre of Beeston. This accomodation is located in an impressive modern development, this property offers spacious living with open plan lounge with dining kitchen area, along with two DOUBLE bedrooms and family bathroom. It comes to the market UNFURNISHED with secure allocated parking.
Close to all shopping facilities and directly opposite the tram stop offering easy access to QMC, University of Nottingham and Nottingham City Centre.
The accommodation comprises of:
SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN LOUNGE, neutral decor and modern interior.
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN AREA with white high gloss fitted wall and base units. Neutrally decorated with wood flooring, appliances to include, oven, extractor fan and integrated fridge freezer.
SPACIOUS MASTER BEDROOM which is large double with double glazed window to the rear, neutral decor and en-suite.
SECOND BEDROOM is a double with double glazed window to the rear, neutral décor throughout.
BATHROOM partly tiled with white three piece suite comprising of bath with over head shower, wash hand basin, low level WC.
EXTERNALLY Secure gated parking with fob access, secure main door with intercom entry.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000443167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Innes Lettings, Long Eaton - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.