|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (576 days ago)|
- 50% OFF THE FIRST MONTHS RENT
- Lovely detached bungalow in rural village location
- Through living room
- Two bedrooms
- Recently installed energy efficient oil fired boiler/uPVC double glazing
- Potential long term let
- Will not consider Housing Benefit or Pets
- Council tax band C / EPC - D
- Deposit 700/ Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
Situated on an elevated plot is this pleasant detached bungalow, in the beautiful semi-rural village of Beelsby. The property has recently had an energy efficient, oil fired boiler installed, providing central heating and also benefits from uPVC double glazing. It has also been redecorated throughout and briefly comprises hall, through living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom with newly fitted shower in 2016. Gardens to the front and rear, off road parking and a garage. Potential long term let. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. EPC - D.
Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
Council tax band C. (This information was obtained on 1st September 2016 and is for guidance purposes only. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries).
Deposit payable 700
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55913326.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30090617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson Green & Preston, Grimsby - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.