|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 August 2018 (100 days ago)|
- Views of the river Lambourn
- Available from 18th August 2018
- Well kept communal gardens
- Own entrance door
- Large lounge/ dining room
- Two double bedrooms
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A very spacious two double bedroom first floor maisonette situated in a stunning location with views of the river Lambourn and is within walking distance to Newbury town centre and Vodafone HQ. The property benefits from it's own entrance door, loft space, well kept communal gardens and parking. Under section 21 of the Estate Agents act 1979 Cricketts Estate Agents wish to declare personal interest that one of the landlords of this property is an employee of the company.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 11962958. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cricketts Of Berkshire, Newbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.