|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||06 August 2018 (50 days ago)|
- Awaiting EPC
- Brand new development
- Modern themes throughout
- Plush carpet flooring
- Secure gated access
- Lift access
- Ample living space
** BRAND NEW DEVELOPMENT - ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT - MODERN AND NEUTRAL THEMES THROUGHOUT - INTEGRATED APPLICANCES - SECURE GATED ACCESS **
In the heart of Derby city centre is this fantastic brand new two bedroom apartment complete with modern finishes, neutral themes throughout, integrated appliances and secure gated access.
In brief, the property comprises of;
Large entrance space with lift and stair access to all floors
Entry into flat with plush grey carpet flooring, storage cupboard, access into all other rooms and secure intercom entry system
Large space with plush carpet flooring and modern vinyl in kitchen area, large double glazed windows to front, modern range of white wall and base units with integrated washer/dryer, dishwasher, oven and hob and extractor over.
Double bedroom with plush grey carpet flooring, neutral décor and large double glazed window to side aspect
Large modern bathroom with light tiled flooring, white bath suite with shower over, glass shower screen, low level WC and wash hand basin
The apartment block benefits from gated key fob access. Some apartments have parking, yet to be confirmed.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55913583.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P0791I2906. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential - Lettings, Derby Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.