|Added on Rightmove:||06 August 2018 (132 days ago)|
- Large Semi Detached House with Tall Ceilings
- Close to Centre of Audlem
- EPC - E
- Lounge with Open Fireplace
- Separate Dining Room
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom with Shower
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Driveway for 3 / 4 Cars
- Oil CH & Double Glazed
A fantastic, spacious, semi detached house close to the centre of the sought after countryside village of Audlem. Audlem has a wide range of services including a medical centre, chemist, post office, general store, pubs with restaurants and a primary school with play group. The nearby market towns of Nantwich and Market Drayton offer supermarkets, leisure centres, boutique shops and high schools. Pets may be considered.
The property opens into a spacious entrance hall with original quarry tiled flooring, understairs storage and turning stairs to first floor.
The lounge is located to the front of the house with part bay window, wooden parquet flooring and an open fireplace.
A separate dining room which has a window overlooking the rear garden and folding doors leading into the kitchen. There is a feature fireplace and real wooden flooring in this spacious reception room.
The kitchen is a good size with ample wall and base storage, integrated electric oven and hob with fan over plus spaces for fridge, freezer, washing machine and dryer / dishwasher.
A newly fitted family bathroom with tile effect flooring, large sink unit with storage below and large mirror above and shower fitted over the bath.
A large double bedroom to the front of the property with carpeted flooring, partly sloped ceiling and ceiling fan.
The second bedroom is also a large double located at the rear of the house, overlooking the garden.
A third small double / large single with built in clothes rail.
Externally there is a large enclosed rear garden with an outside tap and patio area and a smaller garden to the front rear. The property has driveway parking for 3 /4 cars.
EPC - E
Rent excludes the Tenancy Deposit and any other charges or fees please contact us for further information or visit our website
auto generated - set text in paramters
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55913901.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2155073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Lettings, Nantwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.